Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recipe: White Wine Sage Chicken and Parmesan Cous Cous

This came out REALLY well and smelled fantastic while cooking. I came up with this trying to use up the extra fresh sage I had some my last big dish. I should have used drier wine, but I didn’t want to go out for it.

Ingredients:

3 chicken breasts thawed, trimmed, and halved

3 T. Butter

20 Sage leaves fresh, whole

1 cup dry white wine

S & P

½ cup cous cous

2 T. Parmesan grated

Recipe:

1. While making chicken, cook cous cous according to recipe on box. When cous cous is done, mix in parmesan

2. In medium saucepan, melt Butter, then add Sage leaves and Chicken

3. Brown chicken on both sides

4. Add half the wine

5. Once wine reduces, add other half

6. Chicken should cook in about 8 minutes

When done, serve chicken over a bed of the cous cous and top with jus from the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment