Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Can I Keep a Secret?

No one asked me to, but something has come up that is just too juicy to keep to myself and just too incriminating to share. I HATE THAT. So what to do? I’m going to think of it as a challenge, a challenge that I plan to beat. It’s not about me; it’s about other people that I care about. I have to do it for them and besides, once it’s been said nothing will change for me – all that will be left will be unceasing ridicule and I don’t wish that upon anyone. I love the Weepies song and it's talk of a simple life. I don't think of simple as a husband, two kids, and a dog (I'm not that girl); I think of it as being at peace with all men and considering others before myself. So there you have it - a challenge to be the person I say I want to be.

This isn’t going to be easy, but I’ll let you know how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment